Ferðirnar Mínar

This, my newest blog, is a site designated for stories and photographs from places I've gone and the people I was with when I went.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iceland

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Ornithology

The following group of photos (all posted on the same day) come from five days of birding trips around the western side of Iceland. These photos are all taken by me except the one photo of me which was taken by Eyrún Gígja. I only put the best of the few hundred photos that I actually shot during these trips and I have some others. let me know if you're dying to see more.
These trips ranged from southwest of Hveragerði Iceland north to Snæfellsnes. Click here for a map. We did a count at Þingvellir and another in Heiðmörk close to Reykjavík. Most of these photos are of places I hadn't been to before this month.
As usual if you want to use any of these photos let me know. I have the originals-which are considerably larger-and I would be willing to send them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Virkilega flottar myndir Eric!

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home