Ferðirnar Mínar

This, my newest blog, is a site designated for stories and photographs from places I've gone and the people I was with when I went.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iceland

Tuesday, July 25, 2006


Marjolaine Matabos and Margot Stiles. I met Margot somewhere else a long time ago but I cannot remember for the life of me where or why. She says that I am familiar, too. This is the first time that this has happened to me. I remembered her laugh and facial expressions so she is someone I talked to at some length and yet we have never lived in the same place. Strange.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eric,

it's true we must have crossed paths at some point. unfortunately I have lived in so many places and also have been traveling lots so it's hard to say where/when. At some point I decided to be happy when I rediscover old bonds even if I can't remember where we met.
Cheers,
Margot

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home